Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Half of My Heart is in Havana 🌴

Friday, May 20, 2022

Half of My Heart is in Havana 🌴


     . . . Little Havana, specifically.  Hello Cuties~  I've been rather silent here because I'm just returning from a little R and R (rest and recreation).  I joined my long time friend from college on a girls trip to Miami!  We went in celebration of her birthday aaaand to let loose at SweetHeat Miami©!

     We bid Louisiana a farewell and dove headfirst into Florida for a week of fun!  SweetHeat is a women's pride event that happens every year and Sarah invited me to experience for the first time (it was also her first time).  She's always wanted to go and I'll never turn down a trip to Florida (lol).  I believe this is my first time expressing this online, but I identify as bi(sexual) so I figured why not celebrate pride and support my friend in meeting new people.  (I went solely to support Sarah, I don't want others to misunderstand.  Prince and I are still going strong lol)


     After landing we moseyed around in the airport before heading to our air-bnb.  We got changed and headed straight for a mall!

     Kept it casual for Miami, sadly I didn't get to do any Gal looks out there.  I had one planned, but it never happened.  But I ended up buying one dress and two new bikinis!I think I'll return this dress though, it rides up waaaay too much.  It is cute though (pien~ (T_T).  

     I think we hightailed it from there back to the air-bnb because we saw lightning and had no umbrella  。゚( ゚^∀^゚)゚。.  So I think that's all we did for the first day.

     Thanks for reading!  Next part will have a lot more content, so come back soon!

xoxo, Amiman ♥



2 comments:

  1. I was wondering what happened! I miss seeing your insta and blog posts ;_; But I'm glad it was for a good thing! I miss going to Florida! ALSO I'M LIVING FOR THOSE FITS!!! Those colors are amazing on you! Looking forward to hearing about the rest of your trip!♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel myself becoming crazy for the color orange (O.O) lol. And I missed posting tbh~ I'm working on my next post now~
      - Amiman♥

      Delete