Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Smells Like . . . Coach Dreams 😌

Sunday, May 1, 2022

Smells Like . . . Coach Dreams 😌


Hello Cuties~

     Just sitting around after work and thought I'd make a post.  Nothing major, just wanted to share some recent gets!

     Shout out to my girl Stephanie for giving me these because she got doubles of both of these!  I've never used either brand's mascara before, so I'm eager to see how they perform.

     Jumping into the deep end of the nail world, I got a polygel kit with a LED lamp.  (Wish me good luck~)

     Went to Ulta for a travel size setting spray, left with these too.  The moisturizer is a sample though.  And I also needed a new travel perfume, so I got something new!

      My first Coach scent, but I really like it for Summer!  And lastly~  My newest pieces of jewelry!  Both from Bunny Crafty Dream store by our very own Kieli~! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

     Absolutely ADORE these!  It's giving 90s gal~  The wood beads, vibrant colors and fruit motifs were the look!
     Can't wait to step out looking and feeling fly with all my new purchases~   Still waiting on my lenses to come in though . . .  *fingers crossed I get them this week*!  (I'll cry if not.)


Until next post!
xoxo, Amiman ♥

4 comments:

  1. Omggggg that necklace and bracelet from Kieli's shop are soooooo cute!!!!!! Very old school! <3333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR!!! Absolutely adore these pieces!!~ Perfect for a summer wardrobe! ♥
      -Amiman♥

      Delete
  2. ooooo there are some products I've never used before! Please do mini reviews or thoughts on these! I would love to hear it!

    And omggggggg you make me cry ToT Thank you so much for buying from my little shop! I can't wait to see what coords you'll do!!! Super excited! And thank you again, love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a coord in mind already girlie!!!! I can't wait~~~~ Thank you for creating such beautiful pieces~ Keep doing what makes you happy, love! ♥

      And I shall try to do that! I've used one of the mascaras so far, gotta do another test run bc I had a little eye reaction and I'm not sure if it was bc of the mascara ...or bc I had my hands in my eyes (/ˍ・、) but if there's a particular one you want me to do a review on please let me know!!
      - Amiman♥

      Delete