Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Onee Gal Holiday Style 🥂

Thursday, December 31, 2020

Onee Gal Holiday Style 🥂

Hello Cuties!

     It's New Years Eve, Cuties!  I didn't get around to sharing my Christmas look with you guys, so here it is.


 Rundown

Coat - Forever21
Turtleneck - Felina
Dress - 3.6.5
Boots - Charlotte Russe 
Accessories - gifted, Forever21

     I was totally feeling myself that day!  I really liked my makeup too.  I got to wear my "I Am Beautiful" lip kit from the Hocus Pocus x Colourpop collaboration.  Absolutely my favorite red lipstick!


     Surprise, surprise!  I have circle lenses, Woo!  I'm going to be doing a review on these soon.  How do you like them?


     The category is ✨eyes✨.  I used a combo of colors for my eyeshadow look: colourpop's drift as a base, a few complementary shades from the Saharan Blush palette, and colourpop's three's a cloud as a topper and in my inner eye.  Popped on my must have lashes, Cherry Blossom #805 and Diamond Lash charming eye.
( ‾́ ◡ ‾́ )
     For the face, I used my Juvia's Place foundation stick.  Oh and I also used orange blush again!  I think I'm obsessed. (lol)


     I don't have much planned for New Year's Day.  Just another day with my sweet Prince~  What are your plans to celebrate the new year?

~ Love you x Amiman ~

2 comments:

  1. Is there any style you can't pull off?! My god I'm in love with this look!!!! Gorgeous as always ♥ Happy New Year, Love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (ง ื▿ ื)ว oh you~ lol You're so sweet! Thank you ♥ and Happy New Year!!! And I know I keep saying it but, rokku Ami will make a comeback!!
      - Amiman♥

      Delete