Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: QuoRe Ice Brown Lens Review

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

QuoRe Ice Brown Lens Review

     Hello Cuties~  I finally got it together to write this post!  Next step is the video lol.  However the detailed blog post is here~

*     I purchased these lenses from Rakuten / LOOOK shop with my own money ; meaning I was not paid or asked to do this review.

QuoRe Ice Brown

Details
- Brand : QuoRe
- Duration : Daily (one day / meaning one pair lasts for a day)
- Package : a box of 10 pieces (5 pairs)
- Diameter : 14. 5mm
- Base Curve : 8. 8mm
- Water Content : 38.0 %
- Price : $ 17.94 USD
Lenses Worn

Lighting

     I wanted to include a few "unofficial" pictures of these lenses.  These photos are from my initial attempt at the review.

     I'm including this picture because it's a very true to "real life" or rather "indoor" lighting.  Meaning this is how they appear majority of the time.

     I'm including this one because the lenses look a bit different here when I captured them in direct sunlight.  (which was a task because, ouch).  The design is more apparent here.  You can clearly see the "icy" factor.

Ratings
*ratings are out of 5

- Design: ♥♥♥♥♥ 5/5
     Can't shut up about the design of these lenses!  I love the design!!  It's modeled after EOS' Ice series.  And I've always wanted to try them but once I gave up using yearly circle lenses, I thought I'd never get the chance again.  Like the other company, these design of these contacts are suppose to give the illusion of crackled ice.  Cool, right?

- Color: ♥♥♥♥ 4/5
     I'm going to give color a 4 out of 5.  This would be my second time wearing these lenses, the first being the time I filmed the video review.  And in the video I didn't seem too sure but I realize that I like them even more now.  I love how versatile the contacts are.  Almost a deep honey color in some instances.  It's within my comfort zone, so they aren't super light in color.  They have the right amount of pigment.

- Enlargement: ♥♥♥ 3/5
     Well, there isn't much enlargement with these lenses.  But I like to take the "dolly effect" into consideration, and these lenses do that for me.  While they aren't the biggest contacts in diameter, they open up my eyes.  I've had other lenses with the same or very close measurement that created a major difference.  This is why I gave it a three.

- Comfort: ♥♥♥♥ 4/5
     Per usual, the daily lenses are pretty comfortable.  I've been swearing by them since I ditched yearly lenses (for their thickness and discomfort).  Daily lenses are much thinner and breathable.  I didn't feel the need to re-wet them too much either.  Just twice within a 6 hr period.

- Overall: ♥♥♥♥♥ 5/5
     I'm adding the QuoRe ice brown to my favorites list!  I really enjoy these and think they complement my skin and makeup well.  I'm glad these lenses gave me a chance to try out a design I had been in love with.  I'm looking forward to trying the pink version one day.  Another win for daily circle lenses!

     Thank you for reading this post!  I hope it was helpful and answers any questions you may have.  And if not, please, feel free to comment below.  Ask away!

~ Love you x Amiman ~

No comments:

Post a Comment