Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: I'm Back~ | LA Trip Day #1

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

I'm Back~ | LA Trip Day #1

Hello Cuties~!  I've returned~~~
     Well technically I arrived on the 6th but hey I've been working!  I'm back from my first major trip!  Naturally I have a bunch to share with you guys and I can't wait to post and upload it all.  That's right you heard me, upload *hint hint*.

     I want to keep this orderly and avoid making posts too long so I'll be breaking it up by days.  So for this post I'll just tell you about day 1 and about the overall experience of my trip.
     I don't remember if I had mentioned it beforehand but this was my very first time flying!  I was pretty nervous but I'm glad I held it together coming and going.  Our flight out was around 2pm if I remember correctly and it was a 4 hour flight ‘`( ꒪x꒪),、.  Since there was a 2 hour time difference from Louisiana to California, by the time we landed, caught an Uber, and settled in the hotel, the sun had set.  It was about 7:30pm so we decided to walk around in Pasadena to find something to eat.  That's when we came across an Indian restaurant and said screw it let's try it!
*This basically sums up how dinner went: questionable lmao
     I had no clue what I ordered would be so much!  The food was interesting to say the least lol  I love bread though so I was all over that basket!  After dinner we just crawled in bed and called it a night.  I'm sure we were both tired, plus we had to rest up for Sunday, our first official day of exploring!

     Now back to my overall experience of the trip. . . Y'all I really miss the weather~ 。:゜(;´∩`;)゜:。 I didn't feel like I was melting wearing makeup in the summer sun.  Ah I miss the 60 something degree weather in the morning and night.  I also miss the variety of food out there!  Now don't get me wrong, I looooove my southern food, seafood boils and whatnot. lol  I'm just so glad I got the chance to try all the foods I lust over on the internet and social media lmao.

     We walked quite a lot during this trip, and you know me, I had to be "cute" so I suffered in heels one day and with clothes I constantly had to fuss with another day.  But it's all good~ "Pain is beauty" I suppose.  I did it to myself  (^^ ;).

     This is expected but, during your first trip with someone you're bound to have a few tiffs.  Big or small, they happen.  I felt this one coming to be honest, this was not only my first trip, but also the first time "living" with Nhu and spending days with her.  So there was a lot of adjusting to each other's needs and preferences.  But things ended up working out just fine. 

     We had just about each day planned with activities to do, safe for one day (which my uncle ended up taking us out).  I'm glad Nhu took the time to set everything up and planning for things in advanced.  It helped us out a lot.

      So overall, I'm glad I took that big step and got on the plane.  I can honestly say this trip was filled with some of the best memories I'll hold onto for years.  I don't regret it at all and I can't wait to travel again.  (well I can wait a while because boyyy did this trip tap into my bank account 。゚(TヮT)゚。)
     I hope that wasn't too boring to read lmao  I didn't want to say too much about what we specifically did each day since I'll be doing blog posts for each one.  I can't wait to tell you about day #2!  See you next post!
~ Love you! x Amiman ~

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you took the trip! California can be really fun and it's nice to have warm weather even during what would be colder months. It can be trying when having to live with someone other than your family for a bit of time. But you get through it and the trip can stay fun! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad i took the trip too, it was a great experience. Plus I'm closer to my goal of Japan now that I've finally faced an airplane lmao (although i'm no where near ready for that kind of flight) xD
      - Amiman♥

      Delete