Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: S/S Hit Items and Trends!

Sunday, May 27, 2018

S/S Hit Items and Trends!

     Hello Cuties~  I've actually been meaning to make this post for some time now.  We're already halfway through with spring and summer is right around the corner!  Even though I complain about the heat, I've been so eager to dress up with all the spring / summer clothing trends. 

     Must have items for the spring and summer are jumpers, overalls, and rompers.  They're versatile, fun and cute, they can be dressed up or remain casual.  And what I love most about jumpers, overalls and rompers are that they're simple and can be found just about anywhere!

     Street snaps are my absolute favorite thing about Japanese fashion; to see individuals standing out from their surroundings with their style brings me so much joy.  I think this is why I've always been more fond of EGG (and likewise) over Popteen, Popsister, and Ageha (although Ageha is #1 when it comes to makeup).  I've always found EGG's coordinates to be stylish and trendy, yet realistic?  What I mean by this is, the outfits displayed throughout EGG are very do-able for everyday life.  A lot of the items used are things you probably already have in your closet!
     So returning to jumpers, overalls and rompers, as I mentioned they can be paired with so many different things like:  off the shoulder tops, graphic tees, hoodies, cardigans, and blouses.  You could do just about any gyaru substyle using them.
     Jumpers, overalls and rompers were my personal hit items for the spring and summer.  Nevertheless there will always be trends come each season for every brand.  After taking a look at the new releases for a few brands, I think two particular trends prevail.

Trends

Ruffle Trim Tops + Bottoms
(honey salon)

(swankiss)

(ma*rs)

(swankiss)

(ma*rs)

(liz lisa)

(ma*rs)

Plaid Dresses

(liz lisa)

 (ma*rs)

(ma*rs)

     What are your favorite spring / summer trends?  Which brands' season are you loving and which are a total miss for you?  I'm not head over heels for Ma*rs' recent release.  There are like two items that I liked, but nothing really jumps out at me.  Although it's not considered a gal brand, Swankiss has won my heart~!
Until next post!
~ Love you! x Amiman ~

No comments:

Post a Comment