Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Building my Dream Closet ♥ w/ gets!

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Building my Dream Closet ♥ w/ gets!

Hello Cuties~!
I mentioned in my last post that I'm going to start making my first moves towards building my dream closet!

Yesterday I received my Dejapan order
⤴︎ ε=ε=(ง ˃̶͈̀ᗨ˂̶͈́)۶ ⤴︎
*CHOIR SINGS*
Isn't it beautiful~?
I'm still surprised the 1st piece of brand I own
is Ma*rs and not Liz Lisa lol
I also just made my second payment on my taobao parcel
(۶ꈨຶꎁꈨຶ )۶ʸᵉᵃʰᵎ
Besides more "Gal" clothes I wanted more casual pieces to fit into my "kfashion" wear.
For some reason idk where all my summer clothes have gone. . .

Here's what I got:
 * i got this mixxmix replica top in blue

I hope this won't be too short on me lol
but it does have safety shorts made underneath!
 finally the ripndip cat shirt!!
 THIS TOP THO omg it's so cute~
and the sailor collar is a major plus~
 Another cute top~~
I needed something I can wear in the summer on super hot days
but also be able to pair with cardigans.
* (another replica) I got this in black
 
I can't wait to get my packageeee!
someone pls stop me from shopping any further
(ó﹏ò。)
see you next post!
~ Love you!! x Amiman ~

3 comments:

  1. Uguuuuuuuuuuuuuu you always find the most adorable stuff! Can't wait to see these precious things in coords!♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should I do another "taobao finds" post? I really love sharing that kind of stuff ヾ(^∇^)~ I can't wait either aaahh i'm gonna start making plans!
      - Amiman♥

      Delete