Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Spring-time Blues (make + gets)

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Spring-time Blues (make + gets)


Hello cuties~

ah yes ~ Spring has come and I've been stuck at home with a horrible flu
I don't think i've ever been this sick before.  These fevers ain't no joke, cold sweats? ha! I'm so over this I can't wait to be 100% better!
But I finally feel up to blogging~
although I'm going to have to disinfect this laptop afterwards
In my last post i think I mentioned my "girls day out" with Sarah.
That's what I want to share with you today~
Can you believe that Monday was the day before I fell ill?
I felt perfectly fine! Then Tuesday bam! everything went downhill.
look how happy and healthy!!! lol
Sarah and I took our day off to roam the very busy street that is Magazine St.!
There's a plethora of shops, restaurants, art galleries and likewise up and down Magazine.
As soon as we parked the first thing on our minds was FOOD!
I was so excited to come back to this place: The Rum House !
It's a Caribbean food restaurant.  It was such a beautifully warm day we chose to eat outside.
I had a crab melt sandwich with fried plantains.
Our next move was straight to Lush cosmetics which was literally across the street from where we were sitting!
I'm always giddy when I'm in Lush so I was extremely giddy when I realized it was Sarah's first visit to Lush.
 *silly me I forgot to take pics of the items outside of their wrapping / bags*
I'll take proper pictures later~
I purchased 2 bathbombs (intergalactic and rose bombshell)
and got two free samples of soaps! I LOVE the staff ♥

After we headed over to a place neither of us has been to. Funky Monkey!
It's more like a thrift store, but there are some cool vintage dresses in there! Unfortunately I didn't take pics of the dresses, rather I took pics of silly things.
 true to the store name, these are some funky cool shorts lol
 i wanted this clutch SO bad!
And this shoulder bag!!!

The next place I've been waiting all my life to go to lol
I found out we had an American Apparel last year but didn't know where it was;
once I realized how many times I've passed this building up I wanted to SCREAM.

 odd enough, they were having a 50% off the entire store sale.
Do you think they're closing it down? Or is that a normal sale for them lol
 I allllmost got one of these but I went into the store with the mindset that I wouldn't buy anything so I had to resist. The skirts were $65 before the discount so, the discount didn't seem worth it to me.
I wish I could've done more for my makeup buuut I already felt like I was running late lol
 
Whew~ Well it took me long enough to actually get out of bed and type this
。゚(TヮT)゚。
By next week I want to be happy and healthy again!!
Stay safe out there~~
~ Love you!! x Amiman ~

3 comments:

  1. So glad you're feeling better! I missed you ♥ And you look so adorable! I always love your looks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huhuu your comments are like home to me~ (๑・ω-)~♥” I look forward to them all the time! I've missed talking to you~~ and Thank you !!!
      -Amiman ♥

      Delete
    2. Awwwwww!!!!! I'm blushing!!!! ヽ(*>∇<)ノ

      Delete