Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: My Golden Birthday! (a big surprise♥~~)

Thursday, January 26, 2017

My Golden Birthday! (a big surprise♥~~)

Hello cuties!
January 24th was my birthday!
And not just any bday, but my golden birthday~ This is because I turned 24 on the 24th
I started my day off by going to the nails salon with my mom and getting a full set.
I had a few pictures for reference and I'm beyond happy with how they turned out!
It's quite hard to see but besides the accent nail, the others have a sheer pink glitter!
The accent nail reminds me of ballet slippers ;; so cute~  I wanted a natural look and the coffin shape, with a lace up detail; and that's exactly what I got!
 Afterwards we decided to head to the mall, but before we could even make it there something caught our eyes. . .
( ⚆ _ ⚆ )
My first car!!!
(●))ヾ☆*。
I just had to have it!  We've been looking for something like this but every single time we miss out on it.  After much examining and negotiating, I got to buy it! (well with the aid of my mom lol)
I was legit on a high after that, had the biggest smile on my face all day!


That night we went out to eat.  I wanted my family to try out Sake Cafe; a Japanese cuisine restaurant.  I've been once, with Alice actually!  I loved it so much so I wanted to share it with my family.  Here's what I wore~
adorned with my "birthday girl" crown~

Now to the food!!
I had the tempura udon and the "rock n roll" sushi roll
The udon was so tasty, perfect for the chilly night we had!
the rock n roll sushi!

So my dad ordered something insane lol he's brave being that this was his first time at Sake Cafe

🔥🔥Flaming Volcano!!🔥🔥
I literally cannot tell you what he was thinking ordering this lmao he read the ingredients and said it sounds like something he'd love.
No one was expecting the plate to be ON FIRE though!
It was hilarious, and I'm glad everyone really enjoyed their food and the restaurant overall.


That day was truly a blessed day.  I'm very grateful for everything:  every gift, every birthday wish, every happy memory.
Thank you for reading!

~Love you!! x Amiman~

2 comments:

  1. Waahhhhhh happy veeeeeeery belated bday! So glad to hear it was a blast! Those nails are LOVE!!!! And congrats on your new car!!!!!
    Kieli~<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° thank you for the wishes!! I really appreciate it~ ^^ And man I really wish I could get my nails done like this more often, acrylics are just so damaging ( ;__;) so I'll hang onto these for a while hahah!
      - Amiman ♥

      Delete