Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: 1 Point 2 Coords pt. 3!

Thursday, December 8, 2016

1 Point 2 Coords pt. 3!

Hello~
Guess who's sick in bed ~
Sadly, that would be me lol
But I hate being sick and confined to my bed so I decided to finish off the "1 Point 2 Coords" series today
!(•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑
Today's point item is my new denim skirt ~


 Gyaru Kei
I'm not exactly sure what substyle to put this under directly.  But Gal kei should do it since it just means mixing another style with gyaru style.
Rundown
• hat - ebay
• top - vicinity (that's the brand on the tag / it was my mom's)
• skirt - forever 21
• flannel shirt - rue 21
• shoes / necklace - rainbow shops (?) i wish i could remember ;;

I can see this look going two different ways:
B-Gal - gyaru who follow the R&B/Rap fashion.
OR
Rokku -  A gyaru who incorporates Rocker, Punk, Metal, Grunge or Visual Kei looks into there style. (grunge being the style that plays a small part in this look)
Well at least that's how I see this coordinate
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Onee
*cue awkward posing lol
Rundown
• hat - taobao
• top - thrifted
• skirt - forever 21
• shoes - taobao / tmall
• purse - thrifted
• necklace - juicy couture

This is currently my favorite daily way of dressing! Especially when I'm out and about with friends. Definitely my go to style during the fall
( ᐛ )و

Hopefully this sickness passes quickly.  I hate being sick in the fall and winter, it makes me feel miserable.
[ ± _ ± ]
I also hope this weekend goes quickly, I have work friday - sunday and my boss says it'll be really busy and packed. Aaand we're supposed to be reaching freezing temperatures this weekend as well. . . I sure hope I survive lol

~ Love you!! x Amiman ~

2 comments:

  1. That is such a cute skirt! You can make it work with anything. I love the second coord 😍
    Hope you feel better soon!!!
    Kieli~<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ∩(︶▽︶)∩ awww thank you~ I am much better now! I may sniffle here and there but I'm okay ^^

      Delete