Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: 💀Beware of himegyaru witches, sultry kogals & gyaru clowns??💀

Thursday, October 13, 2016

💀Beware of himegyaru witches, sultry kogals & gyaru clowns??💀

Hello my sweet witches! ♥
I know it's not halloween yet but i'm so excited about it! I've been watching scary movies all month (I watched jeepers creepers 2 earlier today~) But anyway, to the purpose of this post : Halloween costumes!
I had a few ideas of what I wanted to dress as:
sweet witch - a himegyaru witch (basically sweet lolita with gyaru makeup is what I had in mind . . . just imagine a witch hat lol)
kogyaru - but with the style of "gal dolva!!" art by tabe koji 👀 lol The makeup reminds me of those old barbies with white, pink, and blue eyeshadow and blue eyes
gal clown - yep you guessed it, a gyaru style clown! Some could say gyaru is like cakeface so why not take it a step further lol I would probably mix this with amekaji style~ The bright colors and baggy pants seem similar to clowns, no? . . No? ok no lol but seriously just think about how interesting it would be to mix gyaru makeup and clown makeup!
So can you guess what I decided to be?~ ~ ~
It's a trick questions lol I came up with something else! A gal pirate!
Now y'all know I'm kinda sorta obsessed with kpop, Exo is my favorite group right now and I've been inspired by their stage outfits for Lotto
(♥ω♥ ) ~♪
specifically Baekhyun's outfits for their recent performances
Can we talk about how handsome he is though
(*´▽`*)
I even looked towards his stage makeup for inspiration! It's basically a burgundy. . redish smokey eye. But kind of reversed since the red color is on the most outer parts of the eyemakeup.
See? ヽ|・ω・|ゞ

So!! I took the time today to "map out" a makeup look for this costume!
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚ tada~
This was sooooo much fun to do on my laptop! I even added in the circle lenses and lashes I'll be using; top and bottom! On the left side i added the names and color swatch of the eyeshadows & lipstick I plan to use. I still want to play around with this look, but I think I really like it this way~ Baek's makeup has more of a dark gray, possibly black tone to it rather than the brown I opted to use. We'll see how this turns out!
╰(•̀ 3 •́)☆゚.*・。゚
I'm most excited to use my new wet 'n wild single shadows!
*Vices is what I'm going to use for this halloween look ^^

My original idea for makeup incorporated a skull painted on half of my face buuuuut I'm having second thoughts about it now. I just felt like added with the makeup I drew on the "face map" it would be too much. I wanted the skull portion to look something like Dr. Facilier from the movie "The Princess and the Frog".
It was a cool idea at first but once I thought about the eyepatch and the other makeup, it clashed to me. Also I'm lowkey afraid I'll mess everything up with the white face paint and they'll be no turning back at that point!
But I hope this turns out great! Maybe next year I can try one of my other ideas I mentioned.
Have you guys planned out your costumes yet? What are you going to be?
- amiman

No comments:

Post a Comment