Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: 💙Blu(e) Raspberry Lemonade Makeup Look!💛

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

💙Blu(e) Raspberry Lemonade Makeup Look!💛

Hello lovelies ~
I'm so sorry I never stay consistent with posting ;;
But I'm here with a recent look I had a lot of fun with , so I hope it makes up for the time I was gone lol
This spring I wanted to get into the habit of using more color in my makeup so I sat down and created what I like to call...
💙Blue Raspberry Lemonade💛

I really liked how this look turned out ! I'm hoping to redo this look for a makeup tutorial
especially when I get a better material lol I'm thinking of trying NYX's "Vivid Brights Liner" in vivid halo
ヾ(・ω・。)シ
the yellow under my eyes was more vibrant in person but in pictures . . . 
(⌣_⌣”)
I'm still in love with my gossip brown lenses though~
( I still haven't gotten around to reviewing them but I will ! )
I had fun making the hairstyle and outfit too ! I was really inspired by the Swankiss shop staff ♥
Adding the velcro flowers was my favorite part ~

got this for $1 , haven't gotten a chance to use it yet ;;
I'm going to buy some cosmetic glitter eventually , I suddenly really love glittery and shimmery makeup !
Do you like it?? I love how they turned out !
♥ ♥ ♥
I got to get those new Hello Kitty polishes~
since work has slowed down until summer starts , I hope to post more often !
See you next post

No comments:

Post a Comment