Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: guess what came in the mail?

Friday, January 4, 2013

guess what came in the mail?

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Did you guess yet??....┐(‘~`;)┌
Times up! lol I gooooooot..
Photobucket
this!!!
I got them on ebay !
Photobucket
They're suuuuper soft ~~~ I've been waiting for these to arrive for like ...not that long but I'm just impatient lol (now I'm waiting for my white ones to come in ! )
Photobucket
I got to wear these bad boys last night! About nine friends and I went to the movies to see Les Misérables! It was ah-may-zinnnngg hahah & I totally didn't cry..(although I did tear up 3 times)。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
A pretty simple coord, I just wanted an excuse to wear the leg warmers & new jacket lmao
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Alsoooo~ I went through youtube for some hair tutorials for some good 'ol inspiration & found this lovely tutorial -------> {{http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztk8q7fO74M}}
It's more of a "hime" style but I think it can be pretty versatile in my opinion 
I decided to make a little picture for reference if you don't really need to watch it step by step!
Photobucket
If the pic is a little too small, I made a bigger version↓
http://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/s425/tirobins/aigl/himehairtut.png
Photobucket
Welp, that's all for now! Lazing off to bed now, Bye~~
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment