Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Happy New Year!!!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!!

Photobucket
нαρρу ηєω уєαя gαℓѕ!!!
Photobucket
This girlie is super excited!!!! Everything is going so fast! aahhhh! It's the new year and soon my birthday will come and I'll be 20! щ(゜ロ゜щ)
Anyyywhoooo! This Sunday past, I went on a mall adventure with Nunu & Duaa ! It was fun minus all the stares we were getting....( ̄□ ̄;)Buuut it's cool, we're usually loud ...and an odd group of friends to begin with being that we're a group of a "strangely" dressed black chick, a crazy asian girl & an equally crazy muslim lol
Omg getting off track!
Duaa gave me my late Christmas gift after our mall adventure!
Photobucket
She got me light pink!!!
Photobucket
Since it doesn't come with the bow, I'll just find a nice big one to put on the ear ^___^
I love this thing sooooo much & it's super soft!
Anyway, I hope everyone enjoyed their New Years parties and what not (I have no life so I had no plans)
May this new year be full of good luck & awesome memories!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment