Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Merry (1 day late) Christmas!

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry (1 day late) Christmas!

Sooo I'm a day late, but it's still considered "the holidays" so,
Merry 1 day late Christmas!!! 

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas, I know I did ! Our christmas tree was decked out in all my favorite colors!  (◕‿◕✿) purple & silver!!
Photobucket
my granny's dog, Fritz, says "hi~" lol

I suppose now I can bore you with all the things I got for Christmas.? lol But first I'll share the few things I bought this month for myself (I couldn't help myself...)
Photobucket
finally got a hat that says something underneath like I wanted woo!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
this gorgeous ass jacket! omgggg it's so fluffy on the inside! lol

Okaaay, now I can show you the things I got for Christmas..
Photobucket
  • bedazzled calculator & pen
  • bedazzled computer mouse (that lights up blue & red!)
  • Hello Kitty chia-pet
  • Love Pink Victoria's Secret sweatpants set (finalllyyyyy! & it's a size small & i fit it! omgomgomg!)
  • Hello Kitty makeup bags
  • Betsy Johnson leopard house slippers
Photobucket
  • two makeup kits
  • Hello Kitty socks
  • sequined boots
  • fuzzy leopard boots
  • fuzzy leopard pj pants
  • toothbrush lol
  • Victoria's Secret 'Hello Darling' lotion
  • Bath & Body Works 'Carried Away' shower gel
  • Victoria's Secret Pink 'warm & cozy' body mist
  • Lady Gaga 'Fame' perfume
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
  • rokku like shirt, watch, hello kitty hoodie!
Photobucket
I'm jealous of my little sister's tablet lol but I loooooove everything I got so I'm not complaining at all 
(^_^)lol
that's all for now byyyye
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment