Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: midterm week & coords

Sunday, October 7, 2012

midterm week & coords

Photobucket
aaahhhhhh!!!!! I'm so very sorry I didn't put up the pics of the things I got like I said I would (you know even though I'm totally talking to myself right now)..
But alas ! It is midterm week~~~ the most dreaded weeks of all weeks in the year........besides finals..
So despite thinking about failing/dropping out, I managed to dress up and not dress like the bum I feel like..!
Photobucket
before the coordinates I'll show you what few things I got at the thrift store ^^
Photobucket
Photobucket
you can never have too many cardigans..
Photobucket
I wanted one huuuuge sweater for the winter & this one fits like a dress on me, I can't wait to wear it when it gets colder ^___^
and my favorite item..!
Photobucket
this fan-tabulous vest!! I love it so muchhh~~ and it's so sparkly up close!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday's Inspiration (atleast I think it was monday)
Photobucket
Risa and her perfect ass everything ...
~my coord~
Photobucket
Photobucket
ugggh you can barely see my floral fishnets lol
~make~
Photobucket
Photobucket
Idk why everyone got a kick out of wearing my jacket lol! Wish I would've taken a picture of everyone
( ̄◇ ̄;) But it's all good I got one pic of me and Alice's friend nunu~
Photobucket
aiiigooo~ we love you nunuu~
Photobucket

Tuesday it got pretty cold in the morning!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
But then it got hot as hell and I had to take off the fuzzy leg warmers and leggings -____-"

Thursday I decided to wear my new vest!! (。・ω・。)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And Friday was another Kogal day! I'm sure you notice how much I love kogyaru now lol
Photobucket
I should totally start calling these "I hope senpai will notice me" days lol!!!!
I even wore my yaoi button on my tie!!! hahahahah (●´艸`) my friends thought it was awesome! (*≧▽≦)ノシ))
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ah..so I guess it's back to cram studying, pulling out my hair, loosing sleep and trying not to fail every class...
Photobucket
until my next free moment!! byyyee~

No comments:

Post a Comment