Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: one pretty tough week

Saturday, September 29, 2012

one pretty tough week

It's been a pretty tough week (; ____ ;)
At least I'm getting better ^^ soon no more cold!  On the other hand Halloween is coming up, you guys ready?????
I'm super excited and can't wait to see what gross, crazy, amazing costumes people come up with!!! ♪ヽ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ )v ♪

Anywho~ off to this past week's coords (⌒-⌒)

(you've probably seen this one before, but I really like this outfit so yea lol)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(I made little cheetah print bows for the pockets ^___^)
(my friend likes to call me hippie dippy lol)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Inspiration for that coord:
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
And guess what's finally here??!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
My Geo Angel Blue lenses!!!!!~~~~ 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 〜( ̄△ ̄〜) 
Also I went to the thrift store today!! so I'll post what I got tomorrowwwww (^~~^)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Hopefully I'm well by next week, I'm sick of being sick...
*cough* byyyyyyyeee *cough cough*

No comments:

Post a Comment