Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: 09/25

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

09/25

Photobucket
Photobucket
Err or maybe flu....(TT~~~TT) *sobs* It sucks being sick :(((
I'm dying in my bed at the moment lol & I'm interrogating my friends trying to find out who got me sick *shifty eyes* and I lost my devil keychain !!!!(ノಠ益ಠ)ノщ(ಠ益ಠщ) wwwhhhyyyy??!!! щ(ಥДಥщ)
Somebody, somewhere on campus found my little keychain..I swear I'll tackle if I find them..!
Anyway...I forgot to put up friday's (? I think it was friday) and Monday's coordinates; sooooo~
Photobucket
Photobucket
ㅋㅋㅋkekeke~ I tried horn hair!!  ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

Photobucket
Photobucket
My friends tried guessing what I looked like to them lol I got "1930's detective" hahahah
Siiighhh~ this medicine is making me suuuper drowsy so I'm going to just pass out now.
byyee~

ps. I will find out who has my little devil lol
Photobucket
I miss it so much!!!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment