Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Wish List

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wish List

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Just wanted to share my wishlist ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) ~
I always come across the cutest things right after I've had that "I'm totally not gonna shop for a lonnng while" thought ヽ(;▽;)ノ lol it sucks..!

Photobucket
I've always wanted a d.i.a styled belt! (TT_TT)

Photobucket
I want the black or zebra one!

Photobucket
the light purple one would be sooo cute!! <3>

Photobucket
Idek which one I want hahah they all are super pretty!

Photobucket
I want these shoes soooooo bad but they don't offer bigger sizes (that I know of) so I looked around and found these :)

Photobucket
They aren't nearly as fabulous as the Rakuten shoes but that's ok the main thing I love is the heart heel :3

Photobucket
and I know how wishy-washy this site can be but I'll take my chances with them one day lol

Photobucket
The bow on the back is precious~~~ ^w^

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Do you wanna Be? Block B! lol I've wanted this Block B hoodie for like a year now haha xD
(Don't judge me I love kpop okay?!)

Photobucket
cutest jeans ever <3>

Photobucket
I adore these ^^ they're called Creepers (I always see them in Kera magazine & on TokyoFashion.com)

After seeing this I couldn't help but want one !
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm not even sure which one I'd want more; either Hello Kitty, Pikachu, or Stitch tehehe~
Kigurumi style is adorable ~~~!!
'til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment