Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: himekaji

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

himekaji

Photobucket
Photobucket

Today was pretty fun! (even though all I did was go out with my family to get snowballs...it's one of the few things i love about being from New Orleans)
Photobucket  Diet or not, I still enjoyed it Mmmm~ haha xD

Today, I guess you can say I went for a Himekaji look; Himekaji is casual princess or casual Himegyaru:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
(my dad called me a glamour queen (;¬д¬) 
humidity killed my hair ~__~"
Photobucket
BUT I loooooved the flowers in my hair ^^
Photobucket
Photobucket
Changed my make style again, hope you like it ^^ I doooo~~
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment