Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: 08-12

Monday, August 13, 2012

08-12

Rock -N- Roll Babyyyy~~ lol
So today I tried for a Rokku style ( ̄ω ̄;)
Photobucket
And I'm sure you noticed by now, I'm obsessed with details lol..
Photobucket
Photobucket
yes that is a michael jackson "pretty young thing" button lol......
Photobucket
Photobucket
I got the idea to 'renovate' my hat to look like the hats I see gals rockin' ;)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Annnd I got to mess with makeup like I planned , I hope it's an improvement lmao or maybe just another fail haha
I only did one side of my face tho lmaooo
Photobucket

Photobucket
lastlyyy~ lookie what I got today (~^3^)~
Photobucket
Wig-uuuu~~!!!
and these pretty earrings
Photobucket
kay enough rambling from me bye byyeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment