Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: pretty random post

Sunday, August 12, 2012

pretty random post

Hiya !~ So this post is gonna be all over the place haha xD

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
**.`"*.~ my package came innnnn!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Loose sockssssss!! aauuhhhhh lajdofawejf;j;a   I'm ok
Photobucket
So I saw this shirt in the background of a Superlovers Shop Staff picture and I got all crafty again!
Photobucket
I made a replica!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
For the past week I've been stuck in driving lessons ..ehhh. one of those days I decided to smack on some makeup (I tried to add a bit of silver/glitter under my eyes like Serina/Cocona does -__- I failed lol)
Photobucket

Soooooo I'm probably going to spend tomorrow (*looks at clock- 6:54 am -errr I mean today? *) dabbling with makeup styles because mines sucks like seriously lol
I'll probably use these as guides:
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I hope I get some sleep though...I just watched the sun rise....I haven't slept all day O__o

No comments:

Post a Comment