Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Kurogals and Kogals ♥

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Kurogals and Kogals ♥

Buing Buing~ 뿌잉뿌잉 

I decided to mess around with more coordinates ^^
I was inspired by all of these lovely gals 

Photobucket
Photobucket

coord:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(my new boots ^^ idk why I like them lol maybe it's the design; it looks like pretty butterflies!)

Also I made more shorts >w<"
Photobucket

and then I paraded around my house like this for the rest of the day:
Photobucket

aigoo please don't judge me hahahah
PhotobucketPhotobucket
So my mom is going to the local beauty supply store this weekend and I'm gonna tag along to see if any wigs interest me :D
Annnnddd I'm buying these!!:
loose socks!!! lsdjfiowejfo;asejf; I'm so excited lol
and if it's possible, a new cardigan..I want a pink one ..but then I'd have to get a pink plaid skirt -___-" ugh lol
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment