Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Haiirrrr

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Haiirrrr

Photobucket

Idk why but I've been obsessing over hair lately!!! Sujimori  スジモリ hair has always been my favorite style ヽ(愛´∀`愛)ノ !!!
It's just so preettyyyyyyy~~ and awesome ^^

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
All this hair excitement has made me wig crazy! I plan on getting two :3 one for everyday use and the other to hopefully do sujimori style .!
Photobucket
(this is the one I was planning to use for sujimori styling)

And for everyday wear, I'm torn between this:
Photobucket
(in black of course lol)

And this:
Photobucket
Like seriously, I really don't know which one to pick T___T ottokeee~~
Okie I'll stop being dramatic.. Tata for now !! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment