Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Aigoo so much is happening!

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Aigoo so much is happening!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Sooooo~!!! Hello there! A lot has been happening lately...
School started up again and seems like there's like a million freshmen..! woo ! I'm a sophomore in college now!! *cough**cough*
And I started driving lessons..
Photobucket
lol no seriously I was freaking out on the inside; but on the bright side, I didn't kill or harm anyone ^____^

anywhoooo~~ this is a random coord from a week before school started:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Once I knew school was coming up, I went out and found a few plaid skirts and cardigans ^^ So for the first day of school I did..............

KOGYARU!! 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I had so much fun on the first day and I got many compliments (´ω`♡%)

The second day of school.! :

Domo ..!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Which brings us to today!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
again, so many compliments!! you people are too nice hahaha  ^___^

Other than that there's a few gets :
Photobucket
the domo hat & some awesome duct tape! i can't wait to create stuff with it!

Photobucket
and I found these in my school's bookstore ! I got the purple of course!!! (my fave colorrrrr plus zebra?!! I fell in love with this sweatshirt! lol) I just wish they sold extra small........it looks huge...hahah xD

I think that's all for now ! I hope everyone's school year is off to a good start! bye -bye~!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment