Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: I'm ok.!

Friday, September 7, 2012

I'm ok.!

Photobucket
Idk if I gave anyone a scare, but I'm here! I'm alive and well hahah xD
We were out of power for like 3 days; it was hot as heellllll! We were running kinda low on food -___-"
but all is well now ^^ Once we got our power back, I didn't let hurricane Issac get me down! I got dressed up to cheer up!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Woohoo for coords!  
On a random note, I just don't see how news reporters just act all professional and normal while covering hurricanes..like outdoors in the hectic wind and rain and flooding...I'd be all like
Photobucket
idek ..that made no sense lmao! anywho, tata for now!~~~
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment