Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Princess Mimi Chocolate Brown.!

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Princess Mimi Chocolate Brown.!

Photobucket Hellooo~ *corny princess wave*
They're heeeerrreee..!!! My Princess Mimi lenses are finally here and I'm so happyyy~ When I opened them I was like "omggg they're fabulouuss!" Photobucket
Photobucket
I couldn't wait to wear these bad boys the next day!! I tried something a little different with my makeup that day..
Photobucket
{yay? or nay?..}
PhotobucketPhotobucket
!!Review Time!!
I purchased my lenses at Pinky Paradise!!! They are awesome :) The customer service there is really great; they were extremely helpful with any problems I had (which is always a winning point when it comes to purchasing things overseas).  Any who, on to the lenses!

Geo Princess Mimi Chocolate Brown (Princess Mimi / Bambi series)
Diameter: 15.0mm
Water Content: 38%
One year disposal

Enlargement: 10/10
                       These things are huuuge and I love it!!! They do an awesome job of giving me instant dolly eyes, even though my eyes are already pretty big (people never stop reminding me of it lol).

Color/Design: 10/10
                        I loooove the color of these and the design is my favorite part! I love the hint of red it gives off in certain lighting.  The inner "golden like" ring is another thing I like about these lenses; these aren't natural looking but that's why I love them!
Comfort: 10/10
                They didn't bother me at all! I wore them for like 9+ hours (you're not suppose to do that but I kinda forgot xD).
Overall these lenses are the best!!! They're by far my favorite :))))
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment