Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Photobucket *waves*
Here's a collection of things I bought since the last time lol
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
my lower lashes just came in yesterday! (they're like Diamond Lash princess eye)
Photobucket
can't wait to make a coord w/this shirt & HardCandy's Fox in a Box "Hot Flash" is friggin awesome as a pink blush for me!
Photobucket
DG sunglasses, while touring my cousins on their first visit to New Orleans i came across like tons of voodoo dolls and realized how could i not own one! (i saw a geisha one too i wanted it ; __ ;) i got this little devil because it "watches over you & keeps you from harm".
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Now my mom's like "another package??" or "what did you buy this time huh??!" & "stop buying so much!"
But eh I can't help it~~~ but I will stop for now just so I won't get another lecture from mother..
Photobucket lolPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment