Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: The Start of Something New ✈️

Thursday, July 1, 2021

The Start of Something New ✈️

     Surprise Cuties!  I'm back home from a much needed vacation!  Did you miss me?
     Prince and I flew out to California!It would be his first time going and I didn't mind returning.  In fact, it helped us a lot that I had been there before.  We were able to compile a list of things to do and places to visit based off of what I wanted to re-experience with him.  I think others would be disappointed with what we considered "fun things to do in Cali" 。゚( ゚^∀^゚)゚。but I don't care.  We had a blast!!!

     We kind of "did the most" with taking photos everyday (lol).  So I'll post each day separately as I usually do.Day one wasn't very eventful, we spend the entire day getting things situated.  Adulting is damn hard . . . and expensive (lol).  Luckily everything went smoothly with the flight, but we had no clue where to get an uber ride!  We were late to pick up our rental car, but we eventually landed in the right place.  Then came some news with the rental.  They only had one car left, one far "more" than we bargained for (lmao).

     A fucking BMW (..;)  (ps. I'm sorry to those who thought I bought this car.)  But once we got over the initial shock and learned how to make this thing purr, I quickly got into character.  Suddenly I'm no stranger to luxury!  Yeah . . . I'm pretty sure this is the exact moment the "treat yoself" mentality kicked in.
     I can never tell if or when he's actually taking photos, so I just pose until I'm tired (lol)!
(thank you Target for having nice lighting)

     At some point I felt like I would die if I didn't eat soon.  So we tossed everything in the hotel and  walked to a nearby Japanese joint. ← Pretty sure that's how I looked at the table.  

     I'm proud of us for making it through such a long day.  We had a few meltdowns but we got it together for the most part!  I was able to rest easy knowing the struggle life was behind me after the first day.  A new Ami was ready to make her debut and I couldn't wait ~!


Until next post!
~ Love you x Amiman ~



2 comments:

  1. Treat yo self!!! Awww traveling can be so stressful at times! Especially at the airports, they can be so big it can be overwhelming D:

    I cant wait to hear more about your vacay~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg adulting is hard, also the LAX airport gives me stress ulcers lmao!! And I can't wait to show you all the stuff i got over the trip~ Thank you for reading!!
      - Amiman♥

      Delete