Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: My Mercari Haul 💖

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

My Mercari Haul 💖

Hey Cuties~

     I didn't forget about sharing my recent Mercari haul!  I've just been lazy (lol)  But here's everything!

     It all came packaged very well!  I took the packaging off of the purse before this picture because I was WAY too excited.  

     The box was huge, I'm not sure of the weight (would that be documented on buyee?).  But any-who, I tried on everything and girrrlll . . .  I'm grateful for safety shorts but it's not always enough!  .・゚゚・(/ω\)・゚゚・.  All of the two piece sets have safety shorts made into them, however they're still extremely short which is what I expected.  So I will have to do some alterations to fit my rump.

     Also none of the items were damaged or stained, my mirror is just a dirty mess (lmao).  The gingham MA*RS dress fits me perfectly, I won't have to add anything to it.  It's the perfect length, no exposed cheeks!  I've already been wearing my MA*RS denim jacket (lol).

     My only issue is that the MA*RS coat is more coral / peachy than I anticipated.   I thought it was baby pink online (-ω-、) but it's all good.  I may or may not sell it.  

     I thought the d.i.a. belt would hit me the hardest, but the purse really took my breath away ٩(♡ε♡)۶.  But don't get me wrong, I'm madly in love with my belt too!!  Overall very happy with my haul.  Can't wait to buy more 🙃!

~ Love you x Amiman~

8 comments:

  1. Love it!! And I feel you on the length not being enough T^T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's crazy, I'll see it on the models or in street snaps of gals and I'm like ...... how is your butt not out??? I'm not even tall ToT
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  2. OMG SUCH A GOOD HAUL. I wish I was into wearing Agejo!
    I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL OF THE COORDS!♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm like "bring on the fall weather!!!" I want to wear the long sleeve sets NEOW! But I've already got some coords planned for the future!~~~ Can't wait either!!
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  3. omggg this is amazing!!! I have the same issues with the safety pants from ma*rs...It always looks like the pants are my underwear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I tried them on and turned around in the mirror, I was like ( ̄  ̄|||) .... But! I'm happy the bottoms were stretchy enough for me to fit in to begin with, so I'm not too angry lol!
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  4. Omggg aaaah I LOVE THIS HAUL SO MUCH!!!!! I think the ma*rs denim jacket with heart buttons is my fave <333 And lol about the safety shorts - getting flashbacks where I would wear them p much all of the time with MA*RS outfits tehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (´꒳`)♡ the denim jacket is like them gem of this haul (right next to the purse). I was SO happy when I came across the listing! And omgg I'm totally channeling my inner agejo-Lizzie when I start wearing these pieces~
      - Amiman♥

      Delete