Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: 10 Weeks of Gyaru Blogging: Gal Inspiration🌺

Monday, May 18, 2020

10 Weeks of Gyaru Blogging: Gal Inspiration🌺

Hi Cuties~

     Today's post is another entry to 10 Weeks of Gyaru Blogging! Subject of today's post is inspiration : gaijin and models.

     This was hard to make because a LOT of people inspire me.  But I've compiled a list of my current gal crushes.  These Gals inspire me in many ways.  I aspire to share that same confidence, beauty, and talent they all exude~

🌺 🌺 🌺


     Nene's makeup style is just new and refreshing, right?  I love it because it's reminiscent of old school gyaru!  Not to forget, her coordinates are fabulous too!



     Koko has that western style down!  She's inspired me to do a lot more kurogal looks using 10-gallon hats.  She also inspires me to have fun doing what I love.



     I adore her style!!  She popped on the scene repping cyber-gyaru and I immediately fell in love!  Cybergoth style has always had a spot in my heart, so to see it fused with gyaru is like a dream come true.  I would love to attempt her style one day~  Dede inspires me to be colorful and unafraid to be myself!



     Sheeesh I wish I looked this good! (lol)  Watsucho is just like no other to me.  I envy her contour and eyebrow shaping skills!  I don't know what else to say about this goddess.  She's everything in a Gyaru I wish I was. (-ω-、) lol



     Kiiripu gives classy, sexy, and cool vibes.  She explained her style as "Modern + old-fashioned = my own gal".  And I got that right from the start.  When she appeared in egg, I was struck by her makeup style because it reminded me so much of the models I loved.  She's my current obsession!



     Aochi / Aochan is "everyday Gyaru" goals!  I think her makeup is a perfect example of how to look gyaru without being over the top.  I think her style is achievable for going out and about everyday.
🌺 🌺 🌺

     Who inspires you?  Do you follow trends or styles of models?  Or do you grab inspiration from your Gal friends?

~ Love you x Amiman ~

6 comments:

  1. Obv, you have good taste, as always! 😛

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl....YOU ALWAYS LOOK AMAZING WHATCHU TALKING ABOUT?! Love these inspos!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xD *plays like I don't know what I did* Wuuut? lol
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  3. Nene is truly goals! But so are you (〃` 3′〃)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (づTT ³TT)づ ♥ *incoherent sobbing* me???
      - Amiman♥

      Delete