Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Review: Lil Moon Cream Grege!

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Review: Lil Moon Cream Grege!

I hope everyone is doing fine! Recently it's gotten colder and rains a lot here. I'm trying my best to not get sick again lol
|・x・`)

In this post I'll be reviewing Lil Moon Cream Grege 3 Tone lenses!
I ordered these from Pinkicon back in October (and I'm finally getting around to reviewing them whoops)
So let's get to the details !

Lil Moon Cream Grege 3 Tone
(link)

Brand - Lil Moon
Duration - Daily (one day / meaning one pair lasts for a day)
Package - a box of 10 pieces (5 pairs)
Diameter - 14.4mm
Base Curve - 8.6mm
Water Content - 38%
Price - $22.40 USD
I bought these along with the gossip brown lens. Here's how the information on the bottom of the box looks; it shows my prescription and details of the contacts.
Now since these are the smallest diameter in lenses I've worn, I don't think these are considered circle lenses buuuut I'll still review them anyway!
Lighting

Lenses Worn

Rating
( the ratings are out of 5! )

- Design ♥♥♥♥♥ ( 5 )
I personally loove this design; that's what initially drew me towards these lenses.  Usually when lenses are described or advertised as "3 tone" they tend to be that nice blend of color.  What I mean is that I think these contacts are aimed to be on the more natural side? Like exotic yet natural lol Think about it this way, for a grey contact it's a pretty "natural" grey and not so harsh, bluish or wolf-like.

- Color ♥♥♥♥ ( 4 )
The color is also part of why I like the design and overall look of the lens.  I love the 3 tone look.  The blend of this cream brown with subtle grey on the outer corner, really helps the lens to look less frightening.

- Enlargement ♥ ( 1 )
These lenses are not made for enlargement of the eyes.  However that doesn't deter my love for these lenses.  Not sure if the fact that they're manufactured in Korea explains why, but I assumed they were also designed in Korea with Korean trend/style in mind.

- Comfort ♥♥♥♥♥ ( 5 )
These are by far the most comfortable lenses I've ever worn! (I feel like I may have said this before but this one tops the last time lol) The diameter and thinness of the contact definitely plays a part in why they're so comfy ~  But I can't speak for everyone, some say thin lenses like these cause them discomfort.

- Overall  ♥♥♥♥ ( 4 )
Overall, I give Cream Grege a 4 !  There's not much I have to say negatively about these contacts.  The only thing I would change is the size. I love how comfy they are now, but I wish they were a little enlarging like my other lenses. But with that aside, they are wonderful and I recommend them to anyone looking to try a fun but natural look.

I hope my review was helpful or useful to someone!
See you next post
~ Love you!! x Amiman ~


No comments:

Post a Comment