Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: The Kuromi to my Melody | Sister Trip ♥

Tuesday, June 25, 2024

The Kuromi to my Melody | Sister Trip ♥

Hello Cuties~

     It's time for the fun updates!  My sister and I recently returned from California where we attended P1-Harmony's concert!  While it was a short trip, I enjoyed myself.  Especially since this was our first sister trip!


     Wish I could say things went off without any hiccups, but I must say we didn't do too bad on our own.  My anxiety wouldn't let me be great (lol) and I had a nervous tummy.  But we made it safely to Cali with PLENTY of time to waste before the hotel check-in time.  They were kind enough to let us drop off our luggage (we wanted to avoid the early check in fee).  And we were off to the mall!

(And don't worry, I took tons of pics of my sister for her own socials~)

     As usual, we were blown away by the sheer size of this mall.  We picked Del Amo Fashion Center since it wasn't far from where we would be staying.  I promised I'd pace myself but the first store I stopped in grabbed me by the throat (lmaoo).


     A super fandom shop!  Merch from all kinds of characters and even kpop!  The bee Gudetama was HUGE I couldn't possibly fit that in my duffle bag.  I did leave with a plushie though~

Bought this super cute dress too~

     After wandering around for what felt like an eternity, we decided to eat.  And this was another reason why we settled on this mall.  To have my sister try Din Tai Fung for the first time!  I've raved about this place to her for so long, I couldn't wait to hear her thoughts.


     The staff here was so sweet!  One of the waitresses took our picture with the dumpling mascot.  Our waiter took his time explaining the menu and how to properly eat some of the dishes too.  My sister loves good thorough instructions (lol).

Sweet and sour ribs~
We chose pork xiao long bao and chicken too!
     Almost forgot to take a pic of these spicy wontons before we completely devoured them.

(๑ᵔ⤙ᵔ๑)
 

     More mall stomping!!!  We stumbled across a false nail vending machine?!


     I'm literally kicking myself for not buying a pair.  (ㅠ﹏ㅠ)  But I was distracted by the photo booth space two feet away (lol).  My sister wanted to try the high angle room, but we failed miserably at looking as cool as others (lmao)!  You can pick as many props as you like, we decided to be cowgirls~


     Eventually we dragged our tired bodies to our hotel to finally check in.  Again, I must give us a pat on the back.  Getting to our local airport at 4am and running around in LA by 8am is not for the weak (lol)!  But we did it and managed to have fun for our first day~  Next post will be about the concert!!


See you next post!
xoxo, Amiman♥

1 comment:

  1. What a fun adventure you had! Can't wait to hear more about what you gals got up to!

    ReplyDelete