Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: GC Day 29: Gal Buys of the Month!

Friday, May 8, 2020

GC Day 29: Gal Buys of the Month!

     Hello Cuties!  We're nearing the end of this Gyaru challenge (probably 3 years later lol).  I've decided to change this entry up a little.  Originally it said to share Gyaru items purchased over the past 29 days.  I imagined that meant Japanese brand items.  So!  In this post I will share my latest purchases that are NOT Gal brand items however these items are perfect for Gyaru.  And I will show you how!


     I'm working on a project right now and I needed a few accessories for it.  So I ordered a new hat and a scarf.  You probably already know where the hat is going, but a western hat can actually be used in multiple substyles.  (So try and guess what style I'm going for. 👀)  As for the scarf, I won't spoil what I'm working on but, scarves were a lot more prevalent in older general gyaru coordinates.

See 10 gallon hats :



See scarves :

 I wonder, did I succeed in throwing you off my trail?  Hmm ~ . . . 


     I've also made a very small makeup purchase.  Kelsey recommended an eyeshadow for me to try using to enhance my nose stripe!  I don't know why I never thought to use a light / white eyeshadow but I realized I don't even have a pure white eyeshadow in my collection!   ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ


     While I was browsing Sugarpill, I decided to pick up a pair of lashes too.  I've been eyeing these babies for a loooong time.  This was my first purchase with them, I love the packaging!  It's super cutesy! 。.( ´ ▽ ` ).。o


     One more entry to goooooo~  (for this challenge that is)
(# ̄ω ̄)  Don't misunderstand, I enjoy these challenges, I'm just disappointed at how I don't follow them continuously.  But I'm determined to complete them all!  Thanks for reading~

~ Love you x Amiman ~

2 comments:

  1. ommmmmmmggggg I'm so curious as to what you're going to do!!!!!
    I wanna get Sugarpill so badly! But I'm def waiting for a sale xD
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe~ *drums fingers* eeeexcellent~ xD And omg the packaging is just so cute! Do any malls carry sugarpill by you? I was super shocked during my trip to florida, they had sugarpill in their forever21!! :O
      - Amiman♥

      Delete