Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: 10 Weeks of Gyaru Blogging: Sharing the Love🌺

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

10 Weeks of Gyaru Blogging: Sharing the Love🌺

10 Weeks of Gyaru Blogging: Wk 5
"Sharing the Love"

Hello Cuties~

     This entry is all about sharing the love throughout the community by introducing a few lovely gals!  So many gals deserve all the love and support in the world.  Here's just the tip of the iceberg of beauties and talent we have within our community.


♡ Kuma 

     The oh-so-versatile Kuma~  From yamanba and manba, to tsuyome, to yamikawaii!  I adore their style so much.  I don't think I've ever seen face jewels used in the fashion Kuma does.  Kuma sometimes makes them appear as piercings and I find it to be the coolest thing!  One thing about this gal is she's not afraid to express herself creatively or speak her mind.


♡ Bambi Tan 

     Two words: bad ass!  Her vibes scream gyaru.  And her style has blossomed so much~  When I saw her in Papillon I had major heart eyes! (lol)  She's also a part of a gyarusa along with Kuma named 109 Degrees!  Bambi's also a major sweetheart~  (we hype each other up and fangirl together)



♡ Penelope 


     Oh my stars, we have a new Princess in town!  Penelope is a great himegal!  They describe their style as a blend of agejo and himegyaru and I love it!  ( Remember in my "Sweet Agejo" post I questioned if such a style or term existed?  They've answered my prayers! lol)  I love Penelope's makeup style, very bold and striking.  And their coordinates are super cute!!!  Can't wait to see more from them.


♡ Rachel 



     Kick ass chick right here!!!  Rachel's makeup style is to die for!  She says she's agejo obsessed (and I don't blame her because she looks amazing in it).  You might also see her sporting amekaji, tsuyome, or even rokku looks!  I swear ma*rs and glavil were made for her~  


     Again I want to shout out so many lovely gals, but this post would be 10 pages long! ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ  Please check these cuties out on instagram and share the love! 

~ Love you x Amiman ~

No comments:

Post a Comment