Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: New Year, New Video! | Cut Crease GRWM

Thursday, January 3, 2019

New Year, New Video! | Cut Crease GRWM

     Hello Cuties~  I hope you are enjoying your holidays.  It's officially the new year, 2019!  I know people are sick of the whole "new year, new me" line, but I'm ready to make some changes for myself this year.  I've made it my goal to live a more positive life.  I've also made it my mission to be more productive this year.  Do you have any new year resolutions?

     To kick my year off on the right foot, I decided to get off my butt and put out a video.  Since I didn't create a Christmas look, I thought a new year look would be fun to try.  And when I think of New Year celebrations, I think of glitter and glitz!  Here's my finished look 

Products Used
FACE
  • rimmel stay matte primer
  • estée lauder double wear foundation
  • la girl pro concealer - chestnut
  • black radiance blush - toasted almond
  • black opal powder - medium
  • colourpop brow boss - soft black


EYES
  • urban decay primer potion
  • anastasia beverly hills - modern renaissance
  • the crayon case - box of crayons
  • juvia's place - masquerade
  • nyx glitter - 06 crystal
  • some random ebay palette
  • nyx epic ink liner
  • decorative eyelashes - no. 13 / no. 16


LIPS
  • colourpop lux lipstick - on display
  • nyx intense butter gloss - apple crisp

     I tried my hand at another cut crease makeup look.  I feel as though I did better than my previous attempts.  Perhaps I could've cut my crease higher buuut I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.  Besides creating new content for the new year, my purpose with this makeup look was to try out new makeup items.  I picked up two foundation samples recently, and got a new eyeshadow palette and eyebrow pencil.
     As far as the products I tried out, I like Colourpop's brow boss pencil.  It takes a little work but I think once I get my eyebrows waxed the pencil will work out a lot smoother.  I don't have a full opinion on the foundation just yet.  I decided to try out Estée Lauder's double wear foundation.  I don't think I applied enough so that's why I want to retry the foundation.  I was afraid of looking too cakey so I went light-handed.  I'm loving the Juvia's Place Masquerade palette!  I used it a little for this look but you'll see more of it in the future.
I hope you enjoy the video!
~ Love you! x Amiman ~

No comments:

Post a Comment