Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: GC Day 14: Pic that makes you laugh! (Hengao 変顔)

Friday, September 29, 2017

GC Day 14: Pic that makes you laugh! (Hengao 変顔)

Hello Cuties~ Today marks day #14 of the
30 Day Gyaru Challenge!
Although the post topic calls for one picture that
makes me laugh, I decided to compile a few.

I feel like such a kid but, you know what makes me
laugh? Funny faces!
The word Hengao 変顔(へんがお) means “strange face”.
It never fails to make me laugh when Gals make the craziest
ugliest facial expressions right after posing prettily.
゜+.(੭ ˃̣̣̥ ω˂̣̣̥)੭ु⁾⁾*.☆
Mayuchibi and Reipom are the dynamic duo ♥
Reipom has it down pat!
I aspire to be like them lmao
I don't do it at justice but here's a few silly pics of me :
Obviously the eye cross is a personal fave?
Does this even count?? The filter did something wonky
so I just went with it!
Even though she has said she's not Gyaru, you know who's
my all time fave at hengao?
Kyary Pamyu Pamyu ♥
God, I gotta step up my face game! lol
Do you like making crazy hideous faces in pictures?
I'm always wary of making ugly expressions tbh
(ꐦ ´͈ ᗨ `͈ )

Until next post
~ Love you!! x Amiman ~

No comments:

Post a Comment