Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: GC Day 12: Gaijin Gals that have made a huge impact on me!

Monday, August 28, 2017

GC Day 12: Gaijin Gals that have made a huge impact on me!

Woohoo another Gyaru Challenge entry~
I've taken the liberty of changing the topic again!
Gaijin Gals that influence me

Reina + Hannah
(insta: @ 96reina_)
(insta: @ brattybrownie  blogger: bratty-brownie)
The bold, the brave, the beautiful~  That's what I aspire to be.
And those are the attributes I associate these lovely Gals with.
They've proved to me that there's no point in being afraid to
try something new and colorful.  They're both so creative!!

Lizzie + Kieli
(insta: @ hellolizziebee  blog: hellolizziebee.com)
(insta: @ kieliheart  blogger: rainbowstarcandyshine)
"Be true to yourself."  I feel as though that statement fits
them perfectly.  I feel as if they've taken gyaru style
and made it their own.  Both have specific styles they
admire outside of gyaru (dark / gothic and 80's aesthetic)
and have found a happy medium!  I wish to do the same~

TaffaEbony
(insta: @ _milkpunk_ yt: milkpunk)
(insta: @ ebunnybee)
They've taught me that, no matter what I may think of
myself, I'm not "too old" for a style.  And I can look like a
princess for the rest of my life if I want!  They've shown me that
I can love what I love (whether that's Liz Lisa, Sanrio characters
or everything pink) while being merry and proud of it!
*ps. i believe i'm older than both T_T lol

Mayumi + Piyo
(insta: @ mayuminnielove)
(insta: @ georgie_piyo)
Live life to the fullest!  Enjoy the time you have with your friends
and make it fun!  This duo has encouraged me even more to get
out there and make some fun memories ♥

Kaylen + Amber + Heather
(insta: @ super_eurobae)
(insta: @ kermit_purple)
(insta: @ himeamora yt: himehimestar)
They all have that fearless, "I don't don't give a fuck" vibe.  They
don't feed into negativity, it doesn't phase them and I admire that!
They don't let anyone get to them to rain on their parade (well ,
they've never shown any signs of being bothered to me).
I'm aiming to be as strong and unique them!

I admire so many more gaijin gals, I wish I could
include them all!!  I meant everything as a
compliment and I hope it's ok that I've used their pictures ;; 
~ Love you!! x Amiman ~

2 comments:

  1. ommmgggggg babe!!!! I am so honored and happy!!!!! You are too kind!!!! Thank you so much! <3 <3 <3 You are one of my gyaru inspirations too!!! *super hugs!!!*
    ~Kieli<3
    rainbowstarcandyshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ❣╰(⸝⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝⸝)╯❣ *flying hugs* ♥♥♥ i'll start tearing up ;;
      - Amiman♥

      Delete