Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: GC Day 9: Wishlist!👗👜

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

GC Day 9: Wishlist!👗👜

Hello Cuties~
Today's post is day # 9 of the Gyaru Challenge!
💖 My Wishlist 💖
ha! y'all know I actually keep a wishlist folder filled with links
to items I want, right?
phone case: *link*
ls dress: *link*
sl dress: *link*
blouse(s): *link*
wool skirt: *link*
ribbon skirt: *link*
* if I ever find somewhere reliable that also has my size!
* diamond lash charming eye
* diamond lash sweet eye
* diamond lash princess eye
* eyemazing no.001
*venus eye mega candy brown

Sighhh I want so many things lol
What's on your wishlist??
I feel like if you tell me, I want those too lol

~ Love you!! x Amiman ~

2 comments:

  1. ....I need everything on this list xD We have a lot of similar tastes :3
    ~Kieli♥
    rainbowstarcandyshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eyyy~ we've got great taste lol I purchased a few of the lashes from this wishlist last week hehehe I can't wait until I get them ∩(´∀`∩)
      - Amiman♥

      Delete