Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: On the Hunt! 👀

Saturday, February 6, 2016

On the Hunt! 👀

 photo tumblr_inline_nlbljkz7Yf1qk1or3_zpso3r8afrn.gif
 photo tumblr_inline_muvca2UPaz1qid2nw_zpsz0km8wck.gif
I'm on the hunt  👀  "On the hunt for what", you may ask?
Circle lenses !
I can't remember if I mentioned it before but I am going to try to give yearly lenses a break .  For me, yearly lenses are kind of a waste ;  I never feel like I wear them enough in one year before I have to dispose them .  I also noticed that yearly lenses have started to cause me physical pain .  Unfortunately , I can't wear them past 3 or 4 hours without getting a splitting headache 
( ´•̥ו̥` )

I always remember to use eyedrops to prevent irritation and dryness , so it's a different issue that I'm not sure what it is ...
 photo tumblr_inline_nlblfr1kHn1qk1or3_zpsqapndte4.gif photo tumblr_inline_nlblfr1kHn1qk1or3_zpsqapndte4.gif photo tumblr_inline_nlblfr1kHn1qk1or3_zpsqapndte4.gif
But !  I never have these issues when I wear thinner lenses and since I've had a pretty great experience with 1 Day or "daily" disposable circle lenses ,  I will stick to those ~

Now , the reason why this is a hunt , is because it's a little hard to find vibrant ones .   Most of them are very natural or the colors just struggle to show up against very dark eyes .  And it's even harder to find vibrant lenses that aren't too bright or quite frightening on individuals with dark skin .
Do you remember the simple brown lenses and the scary yellowish lenses I reviewed before ???
*click and shutter with me lol

I've been searching for a while now but
Lo and Behold ~  I've found some really nice ones !!!!
 photo tumblr_inline_nlblfr1kHn1qk1or3_zpsqapndte4.gif photo tumblr_inline_nlblfr1kHn1qk1or3_zpsqapndte4.gif photo tumblr_inline_nlblfr1kHn1qk1or3_zpsqapndte4.gif

 photo tumblr_m53kxzaA1D1qk1or3_zpsrmoual6u.gif Venus Eyes Mega Candy brown
* these are comparable to eos candy brown !

 photo tumblr_m53kyabAoR1qk1or3_zpsjxx2kdki.gif Twinkle Eyes Grege Gray

 photo tumblr_m53kyzjTGM1qk1or3_zpskaddmcqq.gif Candy Magic series
Let's talk about these beauties ~ So I happened upon this collection and as you can see , most of them are modeled after G&G / Dueba lenses !

Gossip Brown = Dueba Gossip Brown
Natural Brown = Dueba Natural Brown
King Brown = Dueba King Size Brown 

 photo tumblr_m53kynbkNs1qk1or3_zpsublbo12q.gif Secret Candy Magic series
You can tell that these are modeled after Geo Medical circle lenses ! Lots of these designs are from the Princess Mimi / Bambi series , Geo Nudy series , Angel series and so on !
Unfortunately Pinkicon doesn't carry the entire collection (▰˘︹˘▰)
 photo tumblr_inline_nlblfr1kHn1qk1or3_zpsqapndte4.gif photo tumblr_inline_nlblfr1kHn1qk1or3_zpsqapndte4.gif photo tumblr_inline_nlblfr1kHn1qk1or3_zpsqapndte4.gif

By the looks of it , I have some thinking to do ~  I'm really excited about the thought of being able to wear circle lenses more often now !
See you next post , dolls ♥
 photo tumblr_inline_mljzzg835v1qz4rgp_zpso2yrwzaa.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment