Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Amekaji!!!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Amekaji!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Hellooooo!~~~
It's nearing October and all I can think about is Halloween costumes!!!!!! aaaaaaahhh idk why me and my friends love to just talk for hours about what we would dress up as..
SO this weekend my laptop decided to ..move on to the computer shop in the sky~ lol well it was about time for a new laptop anyway so I bought a new oneeeee~~ (⌒▽⌒)☆
But I'm seriously gonna miss my babyyyyyyy ヽ(;▽;)ノ
Any whooo, I meant to come on here yesterday but it totally slipped my mind (TT~~TT) so I'll stop with my excuses now and just shuffle onto the coords hahaha :3
Photobucket
Friday's Look:
Photobucket
Photobucket
I loved the headpieces ^^
Photobucket

Monday's Look was inspired by Amekaji..!!! Which pretty much, in a nutshell, is gyaru's American substyle lol Cocolulu is the main brand that I know of in Amekaji style; it's colorful and really cute in my opinion ^__^

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My look:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I cannot explain exactly how much fun it is finding coords to incorporate my loose socks in...!!!

But today I got to into the Halloween spirit so lets just say it's Rokku lol!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
I guess that's all for now ~~~ Hasta Luego!!
(in the process of studying for spanish test lol)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment