Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: things to look forward to..

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

things to look forward to..

Photobucket So today was kind of suckish..
Apparently, there was going to be a pretty bad storm so I decided not to bother curling my hair (trust me you do not want to see my 'post rain' frizzy, poofy hair )
Anywhooo~ Not one drop fell from the sky & it was hotter than being in a sauna on the sun lol But you gotta be use to that kind of thing here in New Orleans..
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I promise I'll curl my hair tomorrow~
PhotobucketPhotobucket
So! This month (or maybe next month) I get to buy new extensions ^^ !! Once I get them I'm gonna dye them 'ombre' style.
something like this :3
Annnnd around next week, I'll be receiving my Princess Mimi Chocolate Brown circle lenses in the mail.!
Photobucket
Yeeep these bad boys~~~ I can't wait!Photobucket *pointless gif but that's how giddy I am* Seee yaaa~~
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment