Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Doing It Casual-Style!

Friday, May 25, 2012

Doing It Casual-Style!


Lolita tends to be a REALLY expensive hobby :'(
So....What I do is look for Loli-able finds to feed my habit! :D
It can be anything from a dress to a cute headdress or even shoes.
Here's some of my best finds (I'll wear them eventually xD) ------>



The dress comes from Rue 21 (Pssst! It was on sale x3). It can be used for a casual Sweet Lolita look. I paired it with a cute lace-trim bow that I brought from Etsy and a nice sweater that I found from JC Penny (Or was it Dilliards???). I got the shoes out of my aunt's closet xD

The key is to be creative. Anything that looks like it could pass for the Lolita-style that you do, swipe that thing quick. Good stores to look in are Rue 21 and Forever 21. Those are the places that you'll probably frequent the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment