Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Missionary's Downfall : Tales of Tiki Bars and Other Random Sh!t

Sunday, June 9, 2024

Missionary's Downfall : Tales of Tiki Bars and Other Random Sh!t

 
Hello Cuties~

     So . . . the month of May has not been kind to me.  After my last post, I was briefly well for a week (during which I had a family reunion).  And then became extremely ill afterwards.  I'm currently still fighting pneumonia.  ₍ᐢ๑ ̯๑ᐢ₎ (wtf right?)  I missed many days of work, but I finally returned so I figured I could blog a bit too.

     Let's jump back to a time when I was healthy and happy~  When Hillary invited me to accompany her in getting her ear cartilage pierced. 

We were the only ones there!
While she filled out paperwork, I scoped out the scenery~
     The place is called Purity Body Arts, and the vibes are pretty chill.  I love the décor.  Both piercers were really nice to talk to.  I'd probably return for myself if I decide to pierce something else (lol).   

**fit check, fit check**

𝓻𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷
dress . . . Rainbow shops
shoes . . . Mixit
bag . . . thrifted
jewelry . . . Bunny Crafty Dream
hair accessories . . . Forever21

     I held her ankle while she got pierced.  Not that she needed it, but just giving support since she held my hands back when I got my belly pierced.  And check out this cool painting they had in the room!

Einstein has a nose piercing!! lol
How cool is that~


     After that we strolled around the French Quarter until the tiki restaurant opened.  We inevitably ended up shopping after saying we needed to save money.  (*~*)



Food time!
We chatted over drinks and food about life and how it's kicking our ass.


     We visited Beachbum Berry's Latitude 29 and they changed quite a few things on their menu.  My usual ribs were gone so I tried the Korean fried chicken.  It was something like brown sugar and soy sauce marinade?  And a side of kimchi.  And we shared fries~  


    Funny thing, Hillary decided to wear out one of the dresses she bought (lol)!  Here's what I bought. 



     In other random news, I peaked in a bridal shop and checked out a potential wedding venue.

I had a mermaid styled prom dress so I'm partial to that style.

     In the park I used to work in, there's a botanical garden.  It may not look like much here but, this fountain is in the middle of a rose garden.  And it looks gorgeous when in full bloom.
     This would be like the reception area if I chose so.  Right around a lily pond~ 

     I used to spend so much time in this area when I worked events in the gardens.  I'd wander around for awhile before the event opened to the public.  The butterfly garden was my safe haven~  It's kind of crazy to return to this area 7 years later as a potential place to get married.  





𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓶 𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓼 ☺
I got Stephanie and I friendship bracelets!
She's a Disney fanatic and we both love rainbows~
(peep her rainbow Micky tattoo)


     I hope this posts finds you well (better off than me at least lol).  Please be kind to your body!

x Amiman♥

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely outing! Hope you recover soon!!! Being sick is no fun!
    I love mermaid style dresses too!!!
    You outfit looks so summery and beautiful 💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I think this is one of my fav summer looks! 🌺˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚ And I agree being sick is the WORST, I'm trying my best to get better~ ૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა
      - Amiman♥

      Delete