Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Wild Side 🖤⛓️

Thursday, July 7, 2022

Wild Side 🖤⛓️

Hello Baddies~

     I've been waiting to post this!  Not sure what took me so long to finally wear this (perhaps I have too many clothes 😅).  I felt like a biker gang's girl, not quite a bosozuko girl, but the girlfriend of one (lol).  The one that sits on the side looking pretty~

I wish I had a bike to pose with ~ ( ‾́ ◡ ‾́ )



𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟
dress . . . January 7
shoes . . . Forever21
purse . . . Juicy Couture
accessories . . . Akira, off brand


     I'm not sure what it is with these graphic tops and dresses, but I'm obsessed.  Most of them that I see are either rocker styled or motorcycle related.  I have three items so far, and the collection is sure to grow (lol).

I need more of these dresses in my life~

     Super random but I went for a plum smoky eye look.  I used some purple / lilac glitter for my undereye as well.  (should've gone for better lower lashes waaah)

     Had a lot of fun running around town like this.  Prince took me to Kung Fu Tea~  We went shopping and ate yummy food too!


xoxo, Amiman♥

2 comments:

  1. I love that dress on you! so biker style and perfect for summer <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!~~ I wish these dresses could be found everywhere! I need more (❤ω❤)
      - Amiman♥

      Delete