Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Moon Prism Power!・゚’★,。・:*:・゚’☆

Friday, August 13, 2021

Moon Prism Power!・゚’★,。・:*:・゚’☆


     Hello Cuties!  I'm still trying to play catchup here on the blog.  Last event I blogged about was my vacation in June, but at the end of July my friends and I attended Mechacon!  You might remember back in 2019 was my first time visiting Mechacon.  The next one was supposed to be in 2020, but got postponed to this year.  And sadly this convention would be the very last go-around for Mechacon.

     My friends decided we'd cosplay as sailor scouts this time!  I decided to be Sailor Moon ♥

☆彡𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓶 𝓹𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻, 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓾𝓹!彡☆

* peep my Sailor Moon hairclips
Sporting my choker from Showtime Sweetie!


𝐼𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃, 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓅𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊!


     Sadly Prince could not be convinced to be Tuxedo Mask (lol).  But we all met up at the convention and the fun began!  Prince and I had actually been there the previous day, so this was day 2 of the con!  Look at me and my cuties~


     We had a blast, I want to attend more cons with my girls~!  This picture was taken right after the Sailor Scout meetup.  Everyone dressed as characters from the show met up in this lobby for photos.  I'm sad some people missed out on the meetup, there were 2 other sailor moons I saw that day but they didn't make it for the photo-op. (  ;__;)  I really wanted to meet them (lol). 


     The funniest thing about this, there were some My Hero Academia x Sailor Moon mashup cosplays!  And one of them happens to be an old college friend of mine.  His cosplay was hella good.


     Calling all Sailor Moons and Tuxedo Masks!  There I am~~~

Sailor Moons solo shot!  So cute!

     We were getting pretty hungry around this time.  So I tossed out the idea to stop by a pizza place.  And you better believe we went IN cosplay.  I think a lot of people on the streets were confused, but we got some compliments (lmao)!  We didn't eat much for lunch because we had dinner reservations at my new fave bar / restaurant:  Beachbum Barry's Latitude 29!  I ended up changing this time.  Surprisingly, my makeup was still poppin'!

     I tried a really dramatic droop this time (well, dramatic for me).  What do you think?  I also put my Sasha Bratz eyeshadow palette to use!  Absolutely loving the colors in there.

     *An old pic of this slip dress when I bought it, because I failed to take a pic before dinner.  (But it'll do lol)


     Beachbum's food and drinks are SO good y'all.  I didn't get pics of the food because we were ravenous and destroyed everything (lmao).  But here's some drinks~


     That last one changed my life; it's minty, and somehow smooth and sweet.


Now my favorite part, gets!
𝓢𝓱𝓸𝔀𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓢𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓮 :
  • Cowbell Choker
  • Hello Kitty pin
  • Mocha earrings & choker
     I went all out with Showtime Sweetie!  I didn't realize until after the convention was over, that I saw her in 2019.  And not only that, but I was wearing her choker I bought back then!

𝓐𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓐𝓻𝓽𝓼 :
  • Cowboy Pikachu mask
  • Hello Furby sticker
  • Kawaii Shrek pin
  • Tom Nook pin
  • Kuromi pin
  • Kawaii alien pin
  • Thicc pin
     This shop owner cracks me up!  I love the humor in her work and her art is super cute.

𝓚𝓪𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓲 𝓚𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓱𝓸 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 :  the earrings I bought specifically for my cosplay!

𝓚𝓲𝓽𝓽𝔂𝓴𝓪𝔂𝓪 :
  • Royal heart earrings
  • Bows before bros pin
  • I am the occasion pin
     Can I get a HELL YEA for this chica's art!  I rarely get to see black girls depicted in kawaii art!  I had to snag these two pins.  I'm all for the "I am the occasion"  because I'm sure we all want to answer this whenever someone questions why we're all dolled up.

Rilakkuma chilling with a watermelon slice~

Y'all know I had to hit up the kpop station (lmao).
And I got a few various artworks for some of my fav games / shows!


     Phew!  I can sense how long this post will be (heh).  But I hope it was fun to read!  I need new conventions to attend in the future.  Please let me know of any you enjoy, especially fashion oriented cons!  Thanks again for viewing~  

xoxo Amiman

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh hell yes Sailor Moon! You look amazing <3 Looks like such a great time~ Super cute gets too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ♡(。- ω -) aaahh thank youuu~~ It was super fun, I need to find more conventions!
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  2. THE BEST SAILOR MOON I HAVE EVER SEEN. OMGGGGG YOU ARE SO DANG CUTE!!!! MY HEART!!!! ♥♥♥
    Hopefully one day you'll be able to do a couple cosplay with Mr. Prince. I'm trying to get my guy to do it as well maybe with Final Fantasy or something XD
    I adore your look for the dinner!!!! That droop looks really nice on you~
    Love all your kawaii gets! If you're looking for more kawaii art, you should check out my friend Shauna Draws! She even makes a magical girl manga series!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (˘∀˘)/(μ‿μ) ❤ OJSDFOIAJEWF thank youuuu~~~ I'm surprised I liked the hairstyle so much I really don't do up-do hairstyles! Plus I was so unsure about that droop (^^;) so bless you for the reassurance ♥♥♥

      And omg couples cosplay, I want to see y'all go all out!! Final Fantasy would be amazing! And cool, I'll have to check her out!!!
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  3. Erm okay but how cute are you?????? Aaaah I love this so much <333333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. („ಡωಡ„)♥♥♥ Eeeeee~~ Thank youuuu~!
      - Amiman♥

      Delete