Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: 00's Pop Princess 👑

Saturday, August 15, 2020

00's Pop Princess 👑

 
Hello my Cuties!

     I'm happy to finally be writing this post!  A while back I shared with you some Summer looks I've been dying to do.  I go to recreate one recently.  \(≧▽≦)/

     I attempted the look of the lovely Gal in the middle~


scarf - amazon  top - blanco  jeans - fashion nova  shoes - h&m
belt - off brand  accessories - bunny crafty dream

     I felt like a 00's Pop Princess in this ensemble!  Back then, the head scarf was a hot, trendy item to amp up your look.  That in combination with the rhinestone studded belt and crochet top, made for the perfect Popstar! 

Gal Behavior ( ‾́ ◡ ‾́ )v




     Veeery simple makeup (lol).  I did my "half make", in which it's mostly powder versus foundation, lots of blush, eyeshadow, and lashes.  I'm officially out of circle lenses (huhuu~).  But hey, it plays onto the whole old school Gyaru look so . . ヽ(´ー` )┌

     Ps. Did you peep the super cute accessories?  Maybe that brand name rings a bell, hm?  I had the joy of doing a custom order with our dear Kieli!   She made my dream earrings a reality!!!



     How cute are these?!  You should definitely check out her shop :  BunnyCraftyDream.  Not only are the earrings made by her, but the matching bracelets I'm wearing are as well!  

     Everything is lightweight and comfortable to wear.  That's a big thing for me.  You might have noticed you rarely see me wear lots of jewelry, because it usually weighs me down or feels like it's in the way.  I suddenly feel like it's Mardi Gras and I'm wearing 12 pounds of beads around my neck and wrists xD.  All silliness aside, I adore everything I got from Kieli's shop!  It went perfectly with my outfit.  I mean, what is a Popstar Princess without her stars?  (^.~)

~ Love you x Amiman ~

2 comments:

  1. Ommggggg i love this look!!!! You look absolutely amazing!!! And thank you so much for the shoutout! I appreciate you and ily!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 I really loved working on your earrings and I'm so glad we made your vision become reality! ^o^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're an angel~ ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊ Thanks again!! And no problem girl, everyone should treat themselves to a pair ;3

      Ah~ Thank you~ I need to get more scarves like this, I might use it as a hair accessory more often!
      - Amiman♥

      Delete