Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: ☆Saike / Boho Gyaru Inspo☆

Sunday, May 24, 2020

☆Saike / Boho Gyaru Inspo☆

Hello my Cuties~

     In my previous post, I finally shared my Saike Gyaru look!  I loved the outcome of both outfits, but I really want to show the true image of the style.  Today I will be sharing my favorite photos I've collected as inspiration.



 
 
 


      Since I did all the style explaining in the previous post, I'll just keep this one short and sweet. (lol)  But I do have two questions for you.  Have you heard of Saike gyaru before?  And after seeing it, would you ever try it?

~ Love you x Amiman ~

2 comments:

  1. These are actually a lot of what I saw when I first got into gal! Love these!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had discovered this style when I first started!! I love them too!
      - Amiman♥

      Delete