Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: 💝Candy Magic King Brown Review💝

Sunday, October 9, 2016

💝Candy Magic King Brown Review💝

Hello angels~~

This post is looong past due
but hey, better late than never?
In this post I'll be reviewing Candy Magic's King Brown lenses!
I purchased these lenses from Pinkicon.com with my own money ; meaning I was not paid or ask to do this review
∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Let's start!
Candy Magic King Brown
(link)
- Brand : Candy Magic
- Duration : Daily (one day / meaning one pair lasts for a day)
- Package : a box of 10 pieces (5 pairs)
- Diameter : 14.5 mm
- Base Curve : 8.9 mm
- Water Content : 38.6%
- Price : $21.00 USD

♥Lenses Worn♥
*○~Lighting~*
--this makeup look is from my previous post here--
*~Enlargement / One lens in~*
(i thought to take this pic after i started taking off my lashes and lenses lol)
The ratings are out of 5 !

Design: ♥♥♥ (3)
These lenses are designed to look like G&G King Size Brown which are pretty basic lenses. What I mean by this is these lenses have a simple design, with a thick limbal ring around it. While they are simplistic, they give a classic dolly look that I love!

Color: ♥♥ (2)
If you're looking for a brown lens that is not too vibrant, this may be something you want to consider
Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥ (4)
As I mentioned the thick black ring around these lenses make the eyes appear big and doll-like! Keep in mind these lenses aren't as big as 15mm lenses but I say for 14.5mm they do a good job.

Comfort: ♥♥♥ (3)
Although these are 1 day / daily lenses, they aren't as comfortable as my other daily lens from the same brand. I'm not saying that they are painful or irritating, I'm just a lot more aware of the fact that there are lenses in my eyes. They feel thick on the eyes, if that makes sense?

Overall: ♥♥♥ (3)
Overall I like these lenses for their simple design that complement different makeup styles.
They aren't exotic or extraordinary but they are still very cute and nice to have in my collection!
 I'm hoping to buy some new lenses really soon! I have one pair left of King Brown and Gossip Brown huhuu ;;
I still can't believe I waited so long to make this post

Completely unrelated to this post but, my friends and I got snowballs after work yesterday! SnoLa has so many unique treats I keep coming back (;A; )
Mina had pumpkin spice stuffed with cheesecake and whipped cream & cinnamon on top!
 photo IMG_3614_zpscai2n9ue.jpg
 photo IMG_3615_zps1r7drxvk.jpg
I had nectar cream with condensed milk~ I can't wait to go back to try something different! I hope they don't close up for winter.  Speaking of, it's finally getting cooler outside!! I'm so excited to make fall coordinates!
o(*;ω;*)o
See you next post ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment