Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: ♡ Candy Magic Gossip Brown Review ♡

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

♡ Candy Magic Gossip Brown Review ♡

Guess what? It's . . .

I'll be reviewing Candy Magic's 1 Day Gossip Brown lenses !
I purchased these lenses from Pinkicon.com with my own money ; meaning I was not paid or ask to do this review
∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Let's get started ~

Candy Magic Gossip Brown

- Brand : Candy Magic
- Duration : Daily (one day / meaning one pair lasts for a day)
- Package : a box of 10 pieces (5 pairs)
- Diameter : 14.5 mm
- Base Curve : 8.9 mm
- Water Content : 38.6%
- Price : $21.00 USD

Lenses Worn

*Lighting*
*ignore the blue eyeshadow , I was in the middle of a makeup tutorial

The ratings are out of 5 !!

Design : ♥♥♥♥♥ (5)
The design is what always attracted me to these lenses ! I really like the burst design in towards the middle
Color : ♥♥♥♥♥ (5)
The color is amazing ~ it's one of my favorite things next to the design. I like the golden hue in the middle , it makes the lenses stand out without being overwhelming or creepy. I also love that the color shows up against my dark eyes.
Enlargement : ♥♥♥♥♥ (5)
These lenses do a pretty good job at enlargement even though the size is just 14.5mm. They enlarge without giving an alien look (in my opinion).
Comfort : ♥♥♥♥♥ (5)
These are reeeeally really comfortable ! Since they are daily lenses, they are built to be thin and breathable like regular contacts ; so they don't dry out as much as yearly lenses.
Overall : ♥♥♥♥♥ (5)
I honestly have nothing negative to say about these lenses ! I really love wearing these and I can see myself purchasing these in the future
(*^▽^)/


Next post will be fun , stay tuned !

No comments:

Post a Comment